Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 21 & Day 2: Shopping Time

It's so sad to say "Bye Bye" to summer, but I cannot help not to get excited about the holiday seasons!  It gets colder and darker as the fall/winter approach, but my heart bounces thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!  Target started Christmas commercial before Halloween this year, so I feel like the America is pushing consumers to start shopping early this year.  (Good for the economy!) 

I recently set up baby registry accounts at BRU & Buy Buy Baby.  I was familier with BRU from shopping there for other people's shower, but BBB was new to me.  My first impression was "Buy Buy Baby?  The name is so tacky!!!", but I learned that it's owned by Bed Bath & Beyond and the store is very nice and only 2 minutes from my place, so I decided to register.  So far, I just picked big items such as crib set, Pack-N-Play, stroller, etc.  I picked all neutral color for those items, but I wanna pick girlie color for some small items later.  I am taking my bestie to BRU in December to pick smaller times.  Her baby is already 2 months old and she will be my sidekick on picking good items!!!

I remember before we started TTC, I kind of had resistant to BRU when I went there to get baby shower items because I wasn't in the baby mind set.  I was overwhelmed with variety of baby items and had no idea what some of the stuff on their baby registry.  Then, I got little matured and became more thoughtful on picking items.  In fact, I started making diaper cake for ppl's showers!  It's super easy and people absolutely love it! 

One of diaper cakes I made for my friend
Changing a topic...
Do you think animals can sense pregnancy? 
All my pets have been pretty affectionate, but I started noticing some of them becaming more affectionate ever since I got pregnant!  Reesecup loves to come to my side and snaggle.  When I sit on the couch, she is right next to me petting on my belly and it's so cute!  I feel like she is saying "Hello, little sis!" to the baby girl.  Of course, I had to google this and here is what I found.

"Some pet lovers swear their pets can sense pregnancy. While there's no scientific evidence to back it up, many people say their pets definitely know when they're pregnant – or at least can tell that something's up.  One expectant BabyCenter mom says that whenever she lies down, her cat lies right next to her and puts one paw on her belly. Many suggest that their pets knew they were pregnant before they did." 

That's what my cat is doing, too!!  I wonder if she can hear the HB :)  Here is the picture of her by my bump this past Saturday.  I say my pets are also so exited to meet little princess!!! 

Reesecup by my bump
    
               

No comments:

Post a Comment