Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 9 & 7 Days: Happy 5th Anniversary & Time for A New Project

Anniversay
Happy 5th anniversary!!!  Today is a such beautiful day with the blue sky and the sun is shinning.  I cannot believe it's been already 5 years since we said "YES" to our forever life together.  Since we are middle of packing to move next week, we decided to stay in town and just go to our favorite restaurant "Local 127" tonight.  We take turns to plan our anniversary weekend.  It's his turn this year and he is planning on a secret trip somewhere in the beginning of October.  I am so excited!  I am especially excited because I will be in a safe zone by the time October comes and we can talk so much about our future with our baby.   

I am still so much in love with him.  Everytime we face difficulties in our lives, our relationship gets tigher.  We of course disagree certain things, but we can discuss pretty much anything and come to a conclusion together.  We respect, trust and love each others, which are key to a successful marriage, I believe. 


New Project
We met in 2005 and got married in 2007.  I am not too crafty person, but I like to take pictures and keep movie/concert tickets, so I decided to do a scrap booking project.  This has been going on since 2005, so the book is pretty thick!  It's so hard to remember what we do every year, so this is a great way to remember our time in the past.  I update once every year and this is my wedding anniversary gift to him every year.  It's a lot of fun and I love that how it tells special stories of us.   

Last anniversary, I thought to myselft that, there might not be one for next year as we were ready to start trying.  I was thinking I will come up with a new project for our addition if it happens.     

Our Memory Scrap Book
I DID come up with an awesome new project!  Instead of a scrap booking, I decided to have a "Dear Baby Pregnancy Memory Book".  I printed out pregnacy's weekly notes (the size of the baby, baby status of the week & pregnacy symptoms).  Also, I added a section called "From Your Mommy & Daddy" to the page.  Basically, both of us read the weekly pregnancy note once a week at dinner and write a little message to our future baby.  If I get a u/s pic, I will stick in there.  I am also thinking, I will add my bump pictures once it started showing :)      

Every day, every week of the pregnancy is so precious, so I want to remember our feelings.  I would like to eventually give this book to our son/daugher when he/she grows up.  I want him/her to know that we loved him/her so much even before he/she is born.   
Dear Baby Pregnancy Memory Book


2 comments:

  1. What a great book to create for your child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jess!! It's super easy and doesn't take too much time like a scrap book, but I am in love with the idea :)

    ReplyDelete