Monday, June 25, 2012

CD 30: Half Way into Stim & Monitoring Appo

I had my mid U/S & BW this morning.  My RE said, my lining looks good (5.8).  Looks like there are around 10 follies growing on my right & left ovaries.  I was a bit disappointed b/c I was hoping to get around 15 or so.  Oh well....quality over quantity....I know but I hope all of them mature.  

Today is my Stim Day 5.  I was taking 225 Gonal, but my RE said I am responding a little too fast, so he reduced my dose to 115.  I am dreading about tomorrow as I add Menopur & Galirelix, ugh!  

My ER was tentatively scheduled for Monday (7/2), but he told me that it might move up to this weekend!  Oh my....that scared me.  I might even join to the June Bug!  I will find out the exact ER date on the follow-up U/S this Thursday.  OMG....I am starting to freak out little bit.  My belly is getting bloated and I am feeling a little uncomfortable now.  I was super happy and excited until this morning, but I am feeling a bit down and worried about so many things :(  My famous IF emotional roller coaster begins, here we go...    

No comments:

Post a Comment