Monday, June 11, 2012

CD16: Show Me Da Money!!

My head is spinning...$$$..$$$..$$$
How are we going to pay for our IVF??  One time fee (everything we need is included) is about 14K.  The clinic offers 70% money back guarantee for about 19K.  This includes 3 IVF & 3 FET cycles.  I called multiple bank/loan places, applied for Citi's 0% 15 mon credit card, etc....Then, I found out that my dear dog needs a surgery....what a day.

We have only one week to pay everything in full, so our choice was quite limited.  We discussed more and more about our financing options over dinner and decided to pursue the money back to have a peace of mind. This plan guarantees live baby.  Meaning even if I had a miscarriage during my pregnancy, we could try more cycle within 2 years.  

We also decided not to loan from anyone but we will use money from our saving.  
I am glad that we both feel good about our final choice, but no vacation for sure for a while :(


No comments:

Post a Comment