Friday, June 1, 2012

CD7: IVF Consultation with Dr. Scheiber

Today is my day 7 since my last IUI failed and AF (Period) arrived.

I have been on the BCP for 4 days.  I feel a bit nauseous and I don't know if it's from BCP or my imagination!

I had an appointment with Dr. Scheiber today.  He needed to measure my uterus.  The reason for this is to determine the path of Egg Transfer (ET).  He said, he will need to dilate my cervix when he does Egg Retrival (ER).  My OBGY had an issue with my cervix when she was performing HSG.  Man, it hurt like HELL!  Today's procedure looked and felt like a IUI, but it gave me quite cramp!  Then, a nurse took 3 blood sample.  The cost today was $160.  I also took a IVF CD and we need to watch it before our IVF Educational session next week.

I was still feeling cramp when I got into my car and I suddenly started crying.  I didn't feel good and this is nothing compared to what I am going through soon.  I felt weak by complaing about my discomfort and at the same time, I started feeling scared what will be happening soon.  Can I really do this?  I am so scared.  God, please please give me some courage. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment