Thursday, June 28, 2012

CD 33: ER Date has been SET

Today was a big day as I was going to find out my Egg Retreival (ER) date.  It was originally predicted to be on 7/2, but guess what?  It will be on 6/30 (Saturday)!  I am thankful that I responded to medications well and I have about dosens of eggs currently.  Some are still small, so Dr. Sheiber said they might not mature, but I am keeping my finger crossed for some good ones to be fertilized! 

They gave me a specific instruction for the ER.  I am taking a Ovidrel trigger shot @ 8:30 pm tonight.  I cannot eat or drink after 11:00 pm on Friday.  I take a Valium with a sip of water @ 6:45 am and arrive the clinic @ 7:15 am on Saturday.  My ER will be around 8 am and my DH collects his sample around taht time.  We had a plan to go on a boating trip and farewell party with friends on Saturday, but looks like I will be resting at home this weekend.  The clinic will call me on Sunday if eggs are fertilized.  We are doing ICSI and I am really going to pray hard on this.                  

Egg Transfer (ET) will be either on 7/2 (3 day transfer) or 7/4 (5 day transfer).  5 days are better, so I am hoping for the best.  I am hoping to transfer 2 good ones and a couple of to freeze.

Physically, I am tired and bloated so uncomfortable.  No more shots though!
Mentally, I am ready.  I am ready to move forward.  Super anxious to get this going!
 
This little packet came with the Man's fertility blend I order a couple of month ago.  My DH has been taking almost for 3 months.  It was very sweet of the company to put this with their product.  This is my lucky charm and I have been carrying this in my wallet since :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment