Wednesday, June 13, 2012

CD 18: Take it, take it, TAKE OUR MOENY!!

After some miscommunication and frustration with my clinic, we have paid IVF money in full today.  We ended up doing the money back plan and paid $17,900.  I used 4 credit cards including 2 of our HSA to pay!  We went back and forth on taking a loan, but in the end we used our credit cards to get some points and money back benefits and we are going to pay off everything.  It stinks....we have been saving money vigorously for down payment for our new future home.  Well, a house means nothing without having kids to us, so I am praying for a successful IVF!

I just got call from Freedom Pharmacy that my insurance covered most of my meds (It was $2900), so I only had to pay $150 over the phone.  I am SOOOOO happy!!! This really made my day after all the financial hassle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment