Monday, July 2, 2012

CD 37: Recovery from ER

This pain post ER took me off guard big time.  I felt ok on the night of ER.  I was slow, but I could still manage to do low key stuff on Sunday.  Today.....I am dying from this pain!!  The pain level is getting worse everyday...The pain is different from a normal cramp.  It's more like I did sit-ups 100 times in 1 minute.  It feels like someone punched my stomache really hard.  Tylenol doesn't work at all (It never does for me).

I called my IVF nurse and they called CVS to prescribe Hydrocodon for me.  The CVS is about 5 minutes away from my house and I had never been this scared of speed bumps!  It was a torture to drive and walk from my car to the store.  I might pass out if someone made me jump right now. 

I just took a pain killer so I hope it works in a little bit.  I am still drinking tons of Gaterado.  I also bought a heating pad b/c the nurse told me it would help.

I am having yucky brownish discharge, but I know it's pretty common. 

Regardless of my freaking post pain, I am feeling better about ET.  It's tentatively scheduled for tomorrow @ 10:30, but if my 6 embies are looking good in the morning tomorrow, they will do a 5 day transfer!  First of all, my body isn't ready for a ET and second of all, 5T day transfer means stronger embies, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.    

I am now ready to lay on the couch and do nothing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment