Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CD 38: My precious embies are GROWING!

I was nevous and anxious this morning b/c today was supposed to be my 3day transfer date.  I woke up, took a shower and ate breakfast.  I didn't use a soap to wash my body and I didn't put make-up on because the IVF nurse said "No hair gel, perfume, etc on the day of transfer because embryos are very senstive to smell" 

My phone rang and it was from the nurse.  I took the call right the way and she said "Your embryos are doing great, so we want to do 5 day transfer.  This is great news b/c your chance of getting pregnant is 15% more"  I was like "YES!!!"  I was so happy to hear that my little precious are growing and doing well!!  Embies which made it to 5 days means they are strong.  Of course, something could happen between now and Thursday, but I couldn't help smiling about the news.  I called my hubby, mom and text my BFF. 

If feels surreal that one of (or two of) them will become our future child (or children).  My mind (I think my hubby, too) is pretty much set for transfering 2 this time.  I am almost 35 and I learned that doctors usually recommend to transfer 2.         

I am still sore, but I am feeling a lot better today.  I hope I feel great on my ET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment