Monday, July 23, 2012

CD 58: My Belated Beta 2

6818!!!!  Holy cow!  It's been six days after the first beta due to our little getaway trip, but my Beta 2 was great!  I was so worried because I didn't have cramps that much in the past couple of days and we walked tons in the hot sun in St. Louis.

I am so conscious and careful about everything which I feel like might be hurting my embies.  I hate driving on a bumpy road.  I don't like to fasten seat belt, but of course, I do.  I hesitate to bend too much.  I am uncomfortable sleeping the way I use to sleep.  I need to be careful about my loving dog and cats not jumping on my belly.  I don't want to poo! (Sorry, this is TMI!!!)  I tell myself that there won't be too many babies if they are that fragile, but I cannot help it.  Things can go wrong anytime during the 9 months, so I cannot help not to worry about many things.    

I am not too happy about not working out regularly.  My lunch workout routine is great, but I am afraid to run on a treadmill.  I heard elliptical is fine, but I am scared it might be too much.  I used to lift weight, but I am not supposed to lift more than 25 pounds (Which, I never lift that much!)  I think I am going to stick with walking for now.

Out of blue, someone became really interested in buying our house.  Our house has been on the market since April and we had a couple of showings, but we hadn't had an offer yet.  Not anymore!  We got an offer on Sunday and went back and forth with counter offers and I think we are finally reaching the verdict!  We have looked into buying existing homes, but we are strongly leaning toward building a house near DH's family.  It will be great to be close to his parents once we have babies, but it means we will be living in a apartment for a couple of months!  Ugh...assuming everything goes well, I will be pretty pregnant living in an apartment.  We are sooooo excited about all the good news, but so many things are happening, so we need to remember to breath when we get overwhelmed.    

It's getting late and I need to get up early to go into work tomorrow.  I am glad that I haven't had a nightmare recently.  I used to dream about being chased, and I freaked out when I had a dream of the end of the world.  I don't recall my dreams too often, but it feels good not to have a nightmare :)  Good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment