Friday, July 6, 2012

CD 41: Sad Day

I got a call from the clinic this morning and they told me none of the reminder 3 embies made it to freeze today.  I could tell right away from the tone of the nurse before she told me.  I thougth at least 1 would make it so I wasn't prepared for this.  It hit me hard after I hung up the phone.  I couldn't stop crying.  I know I have strong ones in my belly, but it's hard to face the reality that I don't have any backups for the future.  They were doing fine yesterday.  What had happened?  Everything was going so well with my IVF process so I became optimstic that I would even get some frosties.  Wrong....

I spoke with my hubby on the phone and cried.  He is very sad and wonders what went wrong.  At this point, we cannot keep wondering what happened to them.  We still have 2 growing in my belly, so we have to stay postive and have a faith.  Others weren't in the hands of God's plan.  They were not suppose to live for some reason.  Having a child is a miracle and I really get this now.  Good by little precious...I won't forget about you guys....    

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better today. It's amazing how attached we get to our embryos and how sad we are when they don't survive. Thinking positive for you! ~KRoseToes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,KRose!!! So HAPPY to see you on my blog!! Thanks for checking on me and I hope you are doing well as well.
    I saw your post about Circle+Bloom CD, so I purchased it :) I hope you are doing well with your 2WW and sending tons of positive vibes for your Beta!

    ReplyDelete