Monday, July 16, 2012

CD 51: A Day Before #1 Beta

I cannot believe I made it this far...I know the journey is not ending anytime soon, but tomorrow is finally my Beta 1!  The first part of 2WW absolutely drove me insane.  I have never been that emotionally distressed in my life.

How am I feeling today?  Mentally, I am still super anxious.  I haven't POASed like I promised.  It crossed my mind a couple of times, but I didn't.  I never even had a chance to POAS for my IUI cycles as Femara always shortened my cycle to 25 days.  I usually felt this "my period is coming" and BAMMM, it always did.

How am I feeling today?  Physically, I am feeling a little different since a couple of days ago....   
My boobs were big and sore around my ET.  It usually continues for a couple of days after O and they shrink.  The same thing was happening to me after IVF.  Boobs were no longer sore and became small.  I had no cramp or spotting.  I had the yucky stuff coming out, but I think it's pretty common after IVF.  Then, I started feeling something different around 8dpET.  I started having this subtle feeling of "period is coming soon".  When I have this feeling, my period arrives within 24 hours.  The worst time is when AF arrives middle of the night!  So, I mentally prepared myself to get AF and this IVF attempt was over, but today is 11dp and I still haven't gotten AF yet.  Besides that, strangely, my sore boobs are back since yesterday  What is this?!!?  I am confused because I never had something like this before....

Yes, I am bit more hopeful now, but I don't want to get too optimistic.  I have made myself pregnant before and I had all the "early pregnancy symptons".  Sore boobs, nausia, tiredness, etc and of course, the cycle was BFFN!  Also this is my first IVF cycle, so I don't trust my boby with all the shots I took.  I am still taking progestrones every day.             

Good news is....my cycle buddie Rachey had a positive Beta today!  Also, KRose got a positive result over the weekend, so I am so happy for them!!  It will be me tomorrow and LuvWfootball on Wednesday.  Luv already POASed and got +, so I love all the positive news around me.  I feel like this is a chain reaction, so I am believing this is contagious!!  In meantime, I am rubbing my belly constantly for sticky vibes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment