Monday, July 30, 2012

CD 65: Am I Still Pregnant?

I cannot believe my cycle day reached more than 2 months.  I probably should change it to a pregnancy week (Looks like I am 6 weeks& 2 days today), but I don't have guts to do it yet.  My 2 beta numbers were great, but I am so worried weather or not I still have live embies in me.

I see people getting morning sickness & other kind of symptoms at this point.  I am not sick and I don't feel too much changes in me.  EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and I tell myself this so many times, but I need an evidence that I am still pregnant.  I finally have my first U/S this Thursday, but this day cannot come earlier.  It's been only one week since my beta #2, but so many things can go wrong.  I learned that an embryo at week 6 develops main functions so that we can hear a heartbeat.  I am looking at my belly and I wish I could hear something.  Would I bleed or notice something strange if there is no H/B?  I am getting scared to find out the truth this Thursday.  They transferred 2 rock star embies, so I think I will break down really hard if none of them made it to this point.                 

I am so happy that I could move to PAIF board.  It's so neat to learn different topics and it hit me baby is happening for real when I saw ppl posting about their baby arrival!  This was something so new to me.  I had never seen a post of baby born on TTC, 3T & IF boards, so it wowed me and brought me tear.  Will I get there eventually??  I am praying really hard that it will happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment